Curbside Leaf Pickup Keeps Homes & Businesses in Livonia Clean
Stouts Landscape & Lawn Service, your reliable Livonia lawn care company, provides professional curbside leaf pickup services for both residential and commercial property owners throughout the Livonia, Canton, and Plymouth, MI areas as well as some of the surrounding cities. Looking for an easy way to get rid of leaves without having to bag them up? We provide Livonia Curbside Leaf Pickup, leaf removal and leaves disposal services. At Stouts Landscape & Lawn Service, we have a state of the art mobile leaf vacuum system that allows us to pick up even the tiniest leaf and to haul away enormous quantities all at once. All you have to do is rake up the leaves and push them to the curb. Our lawn care technicians are prompt and always show up when scheduled to vacuum the leaves from your curb, which is why we are the number one choice in Livonia for quality curbside leaf pickup services.
Helpful Hints for Curbside Leaf Pick-up
• Clean leaves from turf and bed areas several times during the fall. Leaves can be gathered much easier and faster before they settle in bushes, and are stuck to the ground by rain and cold weather. We recommend three times: once around the end of October, once around Thanksgiving, and again around Christmas.
• Whenever possible, call to schedule at least one day prior to putting leaves at the curb. It is much faster and cheaper to vacuum a leaf pile the same day it is put on the curb before it begins to settle.
• Never put leaves in a ditch or on a curb with running or standing water. This greatly increases vacuum time and price.
• Remove sticks, rocks, and other debris. These items will not pass through the machine and will have to be removed prior to vacuuming leaves, which will add to the total cost.
• Make curbside piles short in length. Make your pile high rather than long whenever possible. This will require less moving of the truck thus saving us time and you money.
• Please remember to pile leaves where our truck can have easy access. Our truck is equipped with a side mount vacuum and is designed to pull alongside a leaf pile, not back up to the pile. Please remember our vacuum hose is only 6 feet long.
Please do not put leaves under low branches or power lines. Our trucks need a minimum 12′ 6″ for clearance.
Lawn up keep has many challenging facets. During the Fall season, the constant flow of dead leaves can make yard work tedious, especially when you have to bag and dispose of them. Let Stouts Landscape & Lawn Service cut the work load for you. Our industrial landscape vacuum makes short work of such tasks, allowing you to spend more time on important things. When you are ready for some relief from Fall lawn care, call the leaf disposal experts at Stouts Landscape & Lawn Service.
Our Livonia Curbside Leaf Pickup Specialists Provide the Following Services:
Curbside Leaf Pickup | Leaf Removal | Leaf Disposal | Leaf Vacuum